Rick graduated from The University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and received his juris doctor from The University of Miami School of Law. Immediately upon graduating from law school, Rick began practicing law with his brother John in Central Florida, and together they have had the privilege of representing over ten thousand clients. Rick is a member of the Florida Bar and is licensed to practice in all Florida state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
Rick is a native of Mt. Lebanon, Pennsylvania and closely follows the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pirates, Penguins and Panthers, as well as the University of Florida Gators and Orlando Magic. He enjoys participating in competitive sports, including golf, tennis, basketball and cross-training, and is a member at Magnolia Plantation Golf Club.
Rick has been married to his wife Kim, a former equity partner at the law firm of GrayRobinson, for 16 years, and they have a 6-year-old daughter.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence – 1991
- University of Florida, B.S. in Business Administration – 1986
- Admitted to Florida Bar – 1992
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida – 1992
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Auto and Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
- Boat and Personal Watercraft Accidents
- Railroad Crossing Accidents
- Golf Cart Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Premises Liability Claims
- Accidental Drowning Claims
- Burn Claims
- Animal Bite Claims