Verdicts and Settlements
In reading these recoveries, you understand that:
- Each case is unique. The facts of your case may be different from previous results achieved.
- The Settlements and Verdicts page gives information on only a small sample of previous cases.
- The results below may or may not be indicative of future results. Each case is different with its own merits and challenges.
Gross Recovery Amounts and Case Descriptions
$3,100,000 - Premises Liability- Estate of Jane Doe vs. ABC Gas Company - Attendant acted negligently by activating gas pump which allowed criminal to fatally burn client’s daughter.
$2,750,000 – Automobile Accident – Delivery Company driver hit our client's car. Client severely
injured her back despite low property damage to her vehicle.
$1,150,000 – Medical Malpractice – Estate of Jane Doe vs. Hospital and Doctors - Failure to adequately monitor patient after surgery, which was one of the contributing factors to her death.
$1,100,000 – Automobile Accident – Our client was rear-ended. She was diagnosed as having a
non-surgical cervical fracture.
$750,000 - On the Job Accident – Our client suffered multiple fractures.
$650,000 - Automobile Accident - Our client was rear-ended by a pizza delivery truck.
$450,000 ‐ Automobile Accident ‐ Truck caused a multiple‐car accident injuring our client.
$350,000 – Automobile Accident – Our client was backed into by a truck. Damage to his vehicle was minimal.
Client suffered a torn ACL which required surgery.
$350,000- Premises Liability – Our client suffered slight cognitive impairment after nearly drowning. Homeowner left client asleep on raft after serving her alcoholic drinks.
$350,000 - Motorcycle Accident - Client knocked off cycle by truck. Client suffered broken finger, herniation, and road rash.
$325,000 - Automobile Accident - Client suffered herniated disc from collision.
$300,000 - Premises Liability - Our client suffered the loss of the tip of his baby finger on a theme park ride.
Find Out How Much YOUR Case is Worth
Before we can give you a proper estimation of your case, please understand that every client and the circumstances of their case are different, and must be evaluated and handled on their own merits.
Therefore, we need information from you before we can give you an estimation of your case's worth.
Get a FREE Case Evaluation TODAY!
Call us at (407) 831-8522 and we will gladly talk to you about your case.
Your time is important - let us get started on your case TODAY.
- You will always work with an experienced attorney
- Our attorneys are accessible and responsive
- Our firm focuses on friendly, personalized service
- We will meet with you for an initial consultation at no charge
- Serving key areas of Central Florida, including Lake Mary_Accident_Auto_Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys_Oviedo for over 30 years
- One of the longest established Personal Injury firms in Central Florida
Call (407) 831-8522 now to get legal advice
and a FREE consultation!
Se habla Español